Honors and Awards
LLW – In 2017
LLW – In 2018
- Participated in the White House Initiative (Department of Education) on Historically Black Colleges and Universities for the STTR/SBIR Conference.
- Began working with AI Chatbots, as a medical advisor, for the Canadian Company Cogilex and his research lead to the development of a Diabetes and Surgical Chatbot that educates patients real time.
- Was as finalist on the Medical AI Shark Tank reality series in Sydney Australia.
LLW – In 2020
- Winner of the People’s Choice Award of the Global T1D Diabetes Innovation Challenge.
LLW – Currently
- Helped the state of Alabama by getting medical equipment to be donated to Alabama A&M.
- Was honored by the states of California’s and Indiana’s departments of health for helping to source them COVID test kits.
- LLW recently led and coordinated the donation of oxygen concentrators during the onset of COVID to India, Columbia, and Chile.
- LLW has board members who are board members and health advisors to: Cogilex in Canada, Go-X Labs in Arizona, Electrical Alchemy in Texas, and Hughes Technology in Chicago.