A Living Learning and Working Consortium member has extensive experience in:
- Development of sustainable organic production systems for vegetable, field and medicinal crops.
- Evaluation and development of production practices for introduction and establishment of new crops in a given environment.
- Agroforestry-forest farming with forest medicinal species,
- Alley cropping with vegetable and medicinal herbs,
- Evaluation of genotypes using growth,
- Radiation use efficiency,
- Yield component analyses.
Living Learning and Working Inc. Copyright @ 2020